Easy Garden Projects provides a little greenery for everyone!
Easy Garden Projects features 200+ creative garden projects of all skill levels and styles to help you liven up your home and yard. Country Gardens magazine celebrates the spirit and romance of gardening as a lifestyle, with an emphasis on a less formal, more personal aesthetic.
With its simple tutorials that anyone can do to enhance their space, these projects appeal to a wide swath of gardeners.
Whether it’s a homemade faux-stone planter filled with succulents or a potting bench made from reclaimed wood, each design features a finished-project photo and step-by-step instructions to guide you on your gardening path. The look and feel of the book reflects the breezy, rustic, and organic style of the Country Gardens brand.
No matter where you live and garden, these projects feature fun ways to spend a weekend or just a few hours making something beautiful.
- Garden Accents & Decor: Beautify your outdoor space with these simple designs.
- Hardscapes & Growing Accessories: Build structures that serve and enhance your garden.
- Inviting Wildlife: Welcome birds, bees, and butterflies to your yard.
- Mini Gardens & Terrariums: Bring the garden indoors with delightful small-scale projects.
- Plants & Planters: Find or create your own containers and fill them with flora.
Projects include: Craft a Barrel-Hoop Birdfeeder from Rustic antiques Build a Raised Vegetable Garden Hang an Air-Plant Chandelier Light
Your Garden with Romantic Votive Displays Pack a Cool Kokedama Plan a Bird-Lover’s Garden Dig a Flagstone Fire Pit Feed a Hummingbird by Hand Decorate Stone Pavers for a Garden Path Create a Tiny Terrarium World Under Glass Plant a Succulent Wreath Set Up a Cucumber Tower Save the Monarchs and Host the Most Butterflies Learn Bonsai Basics Captivate the Senses with an Indoor Herb Garden.
Another great book from your partners at Collective Goods.
There are no reviews yet.